WorkMo 34-750 Kit 1Ref. No.: 1000010771 | Match code: OS 1 WO 34-750
- professional working in the workshop
- Drawers with dividers - endless organisation capability
- mobile workplace thanks to roller adapter
- practical complete package
- problem-free, flexible and quick working
- In stock ready for dispatch in 11 - 13 working days
Products contained in this bundle
- WorkMo 34-750 with 5 drawers - (Reference number: 1000004436)
- Work top WorkMo 34 - (Reference number: 1000003698)
- Roller adapter WorkMo - (Reference number: 6000002992)
- Anti-rattle mat, drawer 34-0 - (Reference number: 651003662)
- Perforated aluminium grid WorkMo 750 - (Reference number: 1000004397)
- dividers set drawer 34-6 - (Reference number: 1000000452)
- Hook set for tools 9 piece aluminium side panel - (Reference number: 6000002437)
incl. £144.83 VAT (net £724.17), price per piece, plus shipping costs
This WorkMo is the ideal solution for everyone who needs a mobile worktop in their workshop and who also needs comprehensive stowage. The WorkMo with its 5 drawers, the roller adapters and the worktop offers exactly that.
The components in detail:
- 1 x roller adapter WorkMo: The roller adapters are screwed to the individual module and thus provide permanent mobility for the WorkMo. Two of the rollers are equipped with lockable castors - this means that secure standing can be achieved if necessary.
- 1 x WorkMo 34-750 with 5 drawers: Your small components and tools are properly stowed in the five drawers, with three different heights, and are quickly accessible. The divider sets (5 in number) included in the kit allow clear sub-division of the drawers. In addition, the package includes four anti-rattle mats for drawers. These dampen down the rattling noises and protect both the contents and the drawer itself from damage.
- 1 x worktop WorkMo 34: This supplements the mobile worktop. The worktop can be mounted and removed again with its quick release adapter. The solid beech Multiplex worktop allows smaller activities to be carried out conveniently and safely - whether at home, in the workshop or on your travels at the building site.
- 2 x perforated aluminium grids WorkMo 750: The perforated aluminium grids that are hooked up into the side sections of the WorkMo modules are equipped with the Sortimo hole pattern. The WorkMo thus offers, with this, the interface for the aluminium side wall accessories known from the Sortimo van racking systems. The 9-piece tool hook kit included in the set can be installed on the aluminium side walls entirely in accordance with your wishes. Your tools are thus always to hand.
Note: The figure shows a configuration suggestion for the individual components. The arranged can be varied.
The WorkMo Module consists of weight optimised Aluminium and Plastic and they can be combined and coupled with each other. They can be very simply transformed into a mobile workstation at your workplace and enable you to work ergonomically anywhere you may be. The WorkMo also serves as a practical mobile workshop within your workshop, wherein tools and work utensils can be stored. The extensive accessories programme provides a multitude of possibilities for adapting the WorkMo to your individual requirements. The system is made mobile by the addition to the WorkMo of the roller board or roller adapter.(pictures are similar, decorative material not included; delivery only within Ireland)
|Maximum capacity in kg||100|
|Maximum lid capacity in kg||100|